Friday, August 3, 2007

The Start of the weekend

First, my friend i was meant to go with, miscarriaged her baby, she was 27 weeks already. Anyway so am back to going in December. It's always fun to go with people so anyone intrested should be planning too.



Then for all you Nigerians with a mind for good investments, Access Bank shares are being sold now. I can't really say much but i know Zenith sold for N16 before and are now worth N66.00.


Nothing much has been happening to me. I succeeded in watching seasons 1 - 6 of 24 in 2 weekends, and desperate housewives. Thanks to my dh, we watched it like it was going out of fashion.



Jacobs Cross is back on Mnet wow, but this season seems very boring, i don't know why the whole programme feels funny to me now.



Did i mention i started my swimming lessons? well i can float now, so this weekend i hope to start moving like a fish in water. And yes i have been driving well well no bashes, no more soooo scared but i always have someone in the car.





Hope you guys have a fun filled weekend!

8 comments:

Rinsola said...

sorry 'bout your friends' miscarriage. Have fun with ur swimming lessons and on ur driving, years from now you'ld laff at these times. Have a great weekend

classybabe said...

I am sorry to hear about your friends' miscarriage.
The shares my friend was telling me to buy was the first bank one.Zenith bank shares from 16 to 66?!wow.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Sisbee said...

Hi I'm intersted in Dubai, what route will you be taking? Need to talk or chat Bas.

Mrs Somebody said...

Sorry about your friend's miscarriage.It is well with her.
So you can drive now?When are we going cruising?

7 said...

I pray your friend copes well by the grace of God. It is not easy recovering from that kind of a loss.

Toasting to your new driving abilities ;-) Take good care!

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Awwwww, sorry about your friend miscarriage... so sad...

Access Bank? I think not for me! Though it's a guaranteed money maker, I don't wanna join the bus..abi na train

keep driving, you'll only get better! And Dubai? Why December? I will be going in November anyhoo....Laters

Copido said...

Awwwww! Sorry about your friend's miscarriage. Everyone's been harassing me with the Access bank shares but I've never invested in Nigerian shares, though hubby buys regularly and I'm sure he'll be buying as soon as he's back.
You sound like you're enjoying yourself: swimming and driving lessons....I'm jealous

Anonymous said...

so sorry aboutyour friends miscarriage!