Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine Blues

Have a lovely Valentines day my people.


I got my dh a nice shirt that cost me so much (things in Nigeria are so over priced).
So when i thought he didnt get me anything i was so vexxed this morning.......
DH had put some lovely stuff for me on the table. It was meant to be a surprise... am terrible with surprises....



Long and short i was embrassed that i had gotten so angry.........


Moral - its best to wait or be patient.....


Ermm bloggers its been so long, my life has taken a different twist. New job, new hours, just a totla shift. Most times am too tired to even clean my house.



The experience is paying off though so hopefully in a few months or years i will have enough experience to move on and yes more time for me and for blogging.



Am still here though.



Have a great valentine and remember today is all about you and yours.

5 comments:

Thirty + said...

Happy Val's day.

Don' overwork yourself o

Jennifer A. said...

Happy vals day...

Loll @ ur lesson of patience.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Beautiful, I trust DH.

I'm no good with suprises too. Glad you are having a wonderful day.

Happy vals to you too.

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

Ooh...How sweet....Nice of Mr.DH! How have you been?

Rinsola said...

A patient lady gets the lovliest gift. Stress urself less and get enough rest. Have a great weekend