Thursday, November 22, 2007

Insight

I got tagged for tomorrow but i just wanted to say today that My God has been so faithful.....i know something is about to happen cos i am soooooooo expectant. Will fill u people in when it manifests.



In the meantime i think tomorrow is my last day here in our 2 man office, another door has opened and i'm walking right into it.I gave the proper leave oooo and it ends tomorrow or on Monday.




Recently i have just been feeling so wonderful with myself, i wish i could show you pictures! Its good to feel nice, i asked DH why he was treating me a bit differently these days. His answer - "you look different and are acting different, ur skin is shinning so much more than before, what happened?" wow. Here's tooo plenty more bliss.



And DH is taking me to see Brian Mcknight and all the people coming on sunday.... i look forward to it. Will give u details of all that on monday i suppose, he has been so so sweet and has it all planned. I can't wait.



Ok my people wait for my thankful post tomorrow.....

4 comments:

Thirty + said...

Can you believe I started feeling excited for you just reading the post.

Take Kia

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

I am all smiles. I can believe it. I am so excited for you. Woke up this morning just thinking about God's goodness to you, and here I am reading a post on it. Wow... keep on the enjoyment.....

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

So where is the thankful post? Oya send the pixs to my box sharp sharp! LOL..I'm happy for you girl...

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

thats new post thankful post.