Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Am next in line for a miracle

Yesterday was more than i imagined. Haven't gotten the job yet and no it's not the Lekki one.



I was on my way to some meeting and i got the call at 5 Mins past 1 asking that i come to a certain Bank at 2pm. I thought to myself 2pm in Lagos with all the traffic. I tried to negotiate my way to getting there for 3pm or maybe the next day. I wondered what it was and i wasn't properly dressed, but i made up my mind to go anyway.





It was the nicest interview i had had in years and it was for the legal department, something i had been hoping and scrambling for. Does it mean that in Nigeria if you don't know someone nothing for you? I mean there was no formal vacancy announcement. I am grateful all the same, but it's not fair. Results are not out yet but me being me and being anxious for nothing. I believe I'll get the job, the lady seemed interested and i expect to hear from them soon. For now I've been planning my exit, thanking God i wouldn't end up in Lekki for the same salary and working conditions. Thanking God i listened to a certain cousin of mine (she asked me to learn to pray for myself and listen/ wait for God's direction).




I have so much hope and soon i Will be celebrating this job and as a human being waiting for my actual bump. It's difficult to get your mind away from that. Great things are happening and for me they come in hundreds of folds.




Lord am expectant, Lord am thankful.




I'll keep u guys posted and yes this means in due time i will turn down the Lekki offer. My time to be settled has come......

6 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

I'm also in line for a miracle....Mine's nxt up! I wish you the very best girl... Let us know when it happens! God bless..

Anonymous said...

Hello,Kel called Wonder, you seems to be an optimist....thats wonderful. I beleieve, whatever a man/woman can conceive he/she will receive....ride on my sister.the Lord is with you.

SMB O'Johnson
www.apostle-smb.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hello,Kel called Wonder, you seems to be an optimist....thats wonderful. I beleieve, whatever a man/woman can conceive he/she will receive....ride on my sister.the Lord is with you.

SMB O'Johnson
www.apostle-smb.blogspot.com

bighead said...

Gud for you o! all the best

Admin UD said...

wishing you all da best. Cheers!!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

God speaks all the time to His children, the problem is we are busy focusing on things, too busy to listen. But I thank God that even though we ignore HIM, He will never treat us as our sins deserves, always ready to give us uncountable chances to try again, asking us to try HIM again.

His words says in Jeremiah 33:3 - Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know -

Its always better to stick with Him, cause He has all the answers, and He can Never forget you. I am breaking out with dance, thanking God for the great and unsearchable plans He has for you. WOW.